It’s been only a week since we last talked
But to me it feels like months have passed
I long to hear your angelic voice
To miss you is not of my choice
I long to see your face
That leaves me so often in a daze
Not to mention your touch
That sends waves of passion in a rush
I am craving for your love
So pure as that from above
Please don’t go through that door
How much longer must I stay on this floor?
My heart is aching for you
For redemption, what is it I must do
Hold me just one more time
And tell me everything will be fine
With another, true love I will never find
I will go crazy clear out of my mind
If you should say that we are done
I will be like the sky without the sun
We were so perfect together
The envy of many other
What went wrong along the way?
Was it our love that went astray?
Whatever it was let’s make it right
Cause with you I don’t want to fight
I miss you more than words can say
So please don’t leave me here this way. . . .
But to me it feels like months have passed
I long to hear your angelic voice
To miss you is not of my choice
I long to see your face
That leaves me so often in a daze
Not to mention your touch
That sends waves of passion in a rush
I am craving for your love
So pure as that from above
Please don’t go through that door
How much longer must I stay on this floor?
My heart is aching for you
For redemption, what is it I must do
Hold me just one more time
And tell me everything will be fine
With another, true love I will never find
I will go crazy clear out of my mind
If you should say that we are done
I will be like the sky without the sun
We were so perfect together
The envy of many other
What went wrong along the way?
Was it our love that went astray?
Whatever it was let’s make it right
Cause with you I don’t want to fight
I miss you more than words can say
So please don’t leave me here this way. . . .